Hm Home And Community Svcs Llc
Job Description :
Within area of expertise (application, solution, information, technology, business), assists in design, development, implementation, support, and optimization of cloud-based architecture strategy (MS Azure) to meet business capabilities and needs. Assists in ensuring completeness of architecture by adequately addressing all the pertinent concerns of its stakeholders. Assists in ensuring integrity of architecture by connecting various views of stakeholders, reconciling conflicting concerns, and showing the trade-offs made in so doing. Considers practicality and fitness for purpose in determining architecture to develop. Leverages business and technology knowledge to enable and/or alter business processes, practices, organizations and systems. Maintains knowledge of emerging technologies and best in class industry business trends and practices.
Employee Referral Payout: Level 2
1. Assists in providing strategic consultation to business customers in defining or designing less complex business processes, functions and organizational structures, as well as in researching, identifying and internally marketing enabling technologies based on customer capability requirements. Facilitates development of enterprise business solutions that combine knowledge of particular business processes and issues, general technological options, and process facilitation techniques. Participates in enterprise strategy development, including environmental analysis, opportunity identification, value cases and business innovation portfolio development.
2. Assists in specifying and designing less complex systems, solutions, networks, infrastructure elements, or processes. Selects appropriate design standards, methods and tools and ensures that they are applied effectively. Reviews others’ system design to ensure selection of appropriate technology, efficient use of resources and integration of multiple systems and technology. Establishes policy for selection of architecture components. Evaluates and undertakes impact analysis on major design options. Ensures that the system architecture balances functional, service quality and systems management requirements.
3. Assists in using appropriate tools, including models of components and interfaces, to contribute to the development of architectures. Produces detailed component requirements, specifications and translates these into detailed solutions/designs for implementation using selected products. Provides advice on technical aspects of system development, integration (including requests for changes, deviations from specifications, etc.) and processes. Ensures that relevant technical and business strategies, policies, standards and practices are applied correctly.
4. Assists in selecting and using tools and methods to establish, clarify, and communicate the functional and non-functional requirements of system users, their characteristics, and tasks. Identifies the technical, organizational, and physical environment in which less complex products or systems will operate. Identifies, proposes, initiates, and leads improvement programs, taking responsibility for the quality and appropriateness of the work performed and the realization of measurable business benefits. Modifies existing process improvement approaches and/or develops new approaches to achieving improvement.
5. Assists in ensuring the resolution of a variety of architecture and business problems and serves as a technical or business resource for less complex project initiatives.
- Communicates effectively with all levels of organization
- Manages expectations of customers, partners and management
- Participates in customer walkthroughs and plans; design and technical walkthroughs; and problem resolution and decision making
- Interacts with departments across the organization as necessary, including the development and interpretation of less complex requirements for peers and other staff.
6. Maintains an in-depth knowledge of specific technical aspects in area of expertise and provides advice regarding their application. The area of specific expertise may be any aspect of information or communication technology, technique, method, process, product, or application area.
7. Provides leadership in the areas of expertise and architecture to their peers, developers, management and business users including technical expertise, coaching, and ad-hoc training by:
- Preparing presentations on less complex issues on the area of expertise
- Presenting to their peers to ensure consistency to Highmark's strategic direction.
8. Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field*
- 5 – 7 year of progressive experience as a developer, engineer or analyst
*Grandfathered degree requirements effective July 2014
- MC Azure Administrator Associate certification
- Master's Degree
- Industry certifications
- Health insurance industry business knowledge
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated experience implementing, managing, and monitoring an organization’s Microsoft Azure environment (core Azure services, Azure workloads, security, and governance)
- Experience using PowerShell, Azure CLI, Azure portal, and Azure Resource Manager templates
- Administering Windows Servers, SQL Server, IIS, and App Pools
Project Management Tools:
- Agile Scrum experience (Jira)
Certification in application areas such as:
- AZ-103/AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-203/AZ-204: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- AZ-500: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Does this role supervise/manage other employees? No x
This job requires the ability to work as a team member. Additionally, this job requires the willingness and ability to report to work on a regular and timely basis and may require irregular work hours, holidays and/or weekends.
Note: Job duties and responsibilities support separation of duties across multiple users
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice