Hm Home And Community Svcs Llc
Job Description :
This job is responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive strategy to ensure continued value creation for HCS and execute on that strategy. Lead a team responsible for program and capability development, value creation process and portfolio management, and health plan integration and solutions development (e.g. medical cost management initiatives). Maximize external partnerships and return on investment. Responsible for supporting communication to key stakeholders while working to define and implement the next round of innovations in partnership with the health plan client.
Employee Referral Payout: Level 2
- Perform management responsibilities to include, but are not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Leads the process for value creation strategy and oversight through strong partnerships across HCS and client plans. Identifies and executes on all components from ideation through performance tracking and potential production that leverages industry best practices for accountability and innovation.
- Engages innovative external partners and oversees optimization model to maximize return on investment of such partnerships, and reports back to internal and external stakeholders on strategy and performance.
- Provides matrixed support to the commercial and clinical business segments, ensuring that tactics and growth initiatives are thoroughly documented and measurable success criteria map to current and multi-year operational budgets, and projections.
- Develops and supports strategy, operational plans, and resource business case for initiatives and innovation in partnership with health plan client.
- Communicates to department leads.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Health Administration or related
- 7 years in Strategic Planning, Innovation, or the Healthcare industry
- 3 years in a management role
- Master's Degree in Business Administration or Business Management
- 1 year of Consulting
- 1 year of Client Management
- 1 year of Project Management
- 1 year with Business Intelligence
- Analysis of business problems/needs
- Analytical and Logical Reasoning/Thinking
- Business Case Justification
- Conflict Management
- Health Insurance
- Excellent with multi-tasking
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice