Gateway Health Plan
Job Description :
- Leads the planning, developing, analyzing of critical processes around the most complex software engineering across the enterprise. Leads analysis of data and identifies risk/ issues of key processes. Leads and participates in and/or conducts problem solving sessions. Documents and communicates deliverables. Coaches, consults, and mentors team members, as needed, on processes and new functionality. Functions may include the most complex estimating, defect and resource management, report development, and software process improvement implementation and quality control activities.
- Leads and collaborates with project teams to ensure that established quality goals are being incorporated into the business solution. Provides consistent and regular feedback to application and process owners with recommendations for continuous improvement. Provides support and guidance in relation to the most complex software artifacts and processes supported across the enterprise.
- Mentors less experienced team members.
1. Leads in performing quantitative and qualitative analysis of data, identification of gaps and communication of findings.
2. Leads in supporting the most complex software quality control and assurance activities by developing and maintaining workflow templates and other best practice activities for the organization.
3. Develop reporting solutions that provide project teams with critical metrics for effectively measuring and managing the most complex test deliverables and processes.
4. Lead in establishing testing processes and guidelines for activities supported within the organization that can be leveraged across the enterprise.
5. Lead, coach, consult and mentor team members.
6. Develop and implement software process improvements and efficiencies related to the most complex test activities.
7. Lead and collaborate with project teams to ensure that established quality goals are being incorporated into the business solution.
8. Other duties as assigned or requested.
- 5-7 years experience in Information Technology
- 5+ years experience in Quality Assurance testing with a technology focus
- 3+ years experience in UI testing
- 3+ years experience in data testing
- Experience in creating and maturing testing processes
- Application development experience
- Experience with QA tools such as test automation, defect management, Agile/Scrum, etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
–strong communication skills (verbal and written)
–presentation and facilitation skills
–ability to multi-task
–independent thinker and contributor
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Does this role supervise/manage other employees?
Is Travel Required?
This job requires the ability to work as a team member. Additionally, this job requires the willingness and ability to report to work on a regular and timely basis and may require irregular work hours, holidays and/or weekends.
Note: Job duties and responsibilities support separation of duties across multiple users
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice