Hm Health Solutions Inc.
Job Description :
Manage contracts including negotiations, contract development, contract renewal, and financial reimbursement. Act as the intermediary between the organization and outside entity. Prepare periodic reports that summarize compliance with key responsibilities outlined in the Agreement for both internal and external audiences. Respond to contractual and payment issues both internally and externally. Ensure compliance with contractual terms.
1. Monitors activities by tracking the specific terms of each contract and maintaining some mechanism for monitoring and documenting compliance with those terms.
2. Prepare periodic reports that summarize compliance with key responsibilities outlines in the agreement for both internal and external audiences.
3. Manage contracts including negotiations, contract development, contract renewal, and financial reimbursement.
4. Act as the intermediary between the organization and outside entity to ensure all responsibilities as outlined in the contract are fulfilled. Serve as an advocate for managing expectations to achieve positive outcomes.
5. Other duties as assigned or requested.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 3-5 years of relevant, progressive experience in the area of specialization. Grandfathered experience requirements effective August 2016.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to utilize Microsoft desktop applications
- Extensive progressive skills in: verbal and written communication; problem solving and resolution; editing; organizational skills; interpretation of product language, certificate and policy construction
- Working knowledge of insurance products relating to contract issuance
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Does this role supervise/manage other employees?
Is Travel Required?
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice