Hm Health Solutions Inc.
Job Description :
Develop, maintain, and gain approval of data models of various levels of abstraction describing the data assets and business rules used by the corporation’s business concepts, business processes, and business applications. Develop the data models and associated metadata to be engineered on the respective database platform. Apply adherence to corporate data architecture standards.
1. Apply rigorous data management principles to model Highmark’s data assets to build and maintain conceptual, logical, and physical data models.
2. Develop and employ the technical standards, procedures, and guidelines used to govern data models.
3. Direct, coach, and guide development teams in applying data modeling techniques and the usage of data modeling and repository tools.
4. Define ownership, obtain approval, and communicate data models to various audiences. Ensure consistent enterprise view and usage of data assets.
5. Manage XML schemas that are consistent with the data models.
6. Assure compliance to required Corporate standards, procedures, guidelines and processes, including audits.
7. Other duties as assigned or requested.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience matching the level of the job classification
- ERWIN (or other data modeling tool)
- Experience working with data models at these levels: Conceptual -> Logical -> Physical
- Experience working in a data / database related field
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Does this role supervise/manage other employees? No x
Is Travel Required?
This job requires the ability to work as a team member. Additionally, this job requires the willingness and ability to report to work on a regular and timely basis and may require irregular work hours, holidays and/or weekends
Note: Job duties and responsibilities support separation of duties across multiple users
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice