Hm Health Solutions Inc.
Job Description :
This job is responsible for coordinating and communicating all aspects of assigned mid- and/or large sized/complexity portfolio including but not limited to alignment with executive, client team, and/or business unit leadership; capability planning and prioritization; resource demand and capacity planning and prioritization; track, report and communicate key metrics around financial performance, benefits and value levers, portfolio health, and strategic alignment; support a continuous planning process; implements process improvements. The incumbent facilitates the intake, business case development, and approval processes for assigned portfolio. Responsible for establishing and maintaining strong, value-driven relationships with executive leadership. Coordinates extensively with and across multi-disciplinary functions. Maintain tracking scorecards and metrics to illustrate status and ownership. Responsible for analyzing the portfolio risk and alignment to corporate priorities. Coordinate and communicate the status of portfolio progress against plans and facilitates corrective action as necessary and educate portfolio stakeholders. The incumbent must be able to work independently with little oversight. Special Projects: Own and lead special projects related to current or future business priorities or areas to streamline/simplify.
- Develops a strong trust-based relationship with client executives, client teams, and/or business unit leadership.
- Supports Annual Planning process and all portfolio management processes and standards with little oversight.
- Owns the portfolio tracking and reporting of key metrics around financial performance, benefits and value levers, portfolio health, and strategic alignment.
- Manages portfolio communications.
- Facilitates the intake and/or development and approval of business cases
- Assess impact of strategic plans impacts to ongoing or pending initiatives and coordinates any required adjustments to ensure alignment to strategy.
- Special Projects: Own and lead special projects related to current or future business priorities or areas to streamline/simplify.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration or related field
- 5 years of relevant, progressive experience in the area of specialization.
- Project and/or portfolio management experience with the application of process improvement and technology to address business challenges
- Senior consulting or management
- Project portfolio management (PPM)/oversight
LICENSES and CERTIFICATIONS
- Ability to build professional networks; knowledge of company’s strategic direction and strengths and weaknesses
- Experience with the application of process improvement and technology to address business challenges.
- Knowledge of health payer IT products
- Experience in process improvement
- Experience in system integration
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with software development life-cycle methodology
Language (Other than English):
0% – 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice