Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Serves Allegheny Health Network’s Customers (patients) by planning and implementing call center strategies and operations; improving systems and processes; managing staff. Manage and develop all direct and indirect reports with responsibility for handling inquiries for multiple internal and external customer segments. Develop strategic planning and goal setting that provide the targets of execution for work processes within function process areas to meet performance goals. Accountable for the processes related to the delivery of service. Build effective relationships with internal and external customers.
- Direct the daily production activities of direct and indirect employees to deliver accurate, timely, and efficient service to the Allegheny Health Network’s customers across a functional area. Monitor and manage operations efficiency, to include maintaining established service levels as appropriate with customers and direct daily remediation as necessary. Ensure appropriate resource allocation to meet business objectives through collaboration with command center and Workforce planning. (20%)
- Participate in the formulation and execution of Allegheny Health Network’s operations strategy and vision for Care Connect. Work on projects as defined to ensure full capabilities, all requirements and budget is achieved for implementation. (20%)
- Provide significant input and direction to the development of Allegheny Health Network’s future operational capabilities by investigating and recommending newly defined systems, process and techniques. Continue to review opportunities of eliminating cost and raising quality. Work directly with outsourced partners to ensure service levels, reporting, member satisfaction, and contractual obligations are achieved. (20%)
- Ensure high quality employees are hired and retained for the Care Connect team: Partner with HR to ensure processes are in place to reduce attrition and improve employee satisfaction. Ensure customer service training environment (including ABAY process) is producing high quality, unit ready employees in an efficient, timely manner. Create the right cultural environment for a high performing team. Provide coaching, mentoring and leadership to team. (20%)
- Communicate effectively through the ability to demonstrate the following: Communicate the operations strategy and vision to internal and external customers. Advise key stakeholders and build buy in regarding the effectiveness of deliverables. Utilize a balanced scorecard approach to provide regular executive performance updates. (10%)
- Other duties as assigned. (10%)
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in a healthcare environment
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in workforce development and resource management
- 7 – 10 years’ management level experience in a healthcare operations or call center setting
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in marketing or selling services for operational capabilities
- 1 – 3 years’ experience with project management
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice