Job Description :
This job architects and engineers solutions associated with transnational and analytic data for the organization and works closely with the Business/IT/Analytic teams in designing, building, and implementing analytic solutions. This includes creating pathways for analysts to access operational, derived, and external data sets. The incumbent is expected to be a subject matter expert on the development and delivery of client-facing digital technologies and how they interact with relevant and business critical enterprise data technologies to ensure the smooth transfer of functionality between systems. The primary focus is on working with the team of front and back end developers to deliver scalable experiences as well as maintaining performance and inter-operability. Meets individually with customers for specific projects.
Essential Job Functions:
- Design and maintain of the overall architecture of the web applications and platforms with a proficient knowledge of back-end programming languages such as PHP, Python, Ruby, Java, JavaScipt, etc.
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application using various techniques including RESTful and SOAP, web services. Etc.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability using Content Management Systems such as Adobe Experience Manager, Drupal, WordPress, etc. An understanding of fundamental web design principles to build a scalable web application.
- Implementation of security and data protection, data migration, transformation, and scripting.
- Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements using HTML5/CSS3 and image authoring tools such as Photoshop.
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application and content delivery systems.
- Integration of marketing stack platforms (web, email, sms) to deliver seamless experiences across digital channels.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer and Information Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology (Substitutions– Six (6) years related and progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree.)
- 5 – 7 years Internet/Web Development
- 3 – 5 years IT Applications experience with CSS3, HTML5/XML, JSON and SQL
- 3 – 5 years IT Application – Python and web development
- 3 – 5 years Digital Communications
- 1 – 3 years in building Restful API’s
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- A strong background in Programming or Software Development.
- Proficient in Python (both backend [Flask/Django] and frontend)
- Comfortable working in unix platform and knowledge of agile principles
- Website Development
- Web Applications
- Web Content Management
- Application Development
- Agile Methodolgy
- Web Applications
- Software Development
- User Acceptance Testing
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice