Hm Home And Community Svcs Llc
Job Description :
This job directly supports the HCS Commercial Services leadership. The incumbent’s primary focus is to drive operational excellence and support overall team execution of strategy in alignment with both short and long-term strategic objectives. Will be responsible for day-to-day operations of HCS inclusive of process design/improvement of overall reporting and strategic planning to realize HCS and broader Home and Community Care goals. Will also have responsibility in scaling operating infrastructure necessary to support HCS growth. Success in this role is dependent on the ability to develop and manage relationships across internal leadership and key Enterprise partners and will require continued contribution in optimizing joint-efforts across Enterprise business units.
Employee Referral Payout: Level 2
- Perform management responsibilities to include, but are not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity.
- Plan, develop and implement policies and procedures; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Continue to develop necessary business support functions, such as financial reporting and insightful business performance analytics and dashboarding.
- Provide support to HCS and Home and Community Care leadership by driving special projects related to the business strategies.
- Requires a significant amount of interaction and influence with key leaders internally and Enterprise-wide to solve operational issues and ensure seamless delivery of annual strategies.
- Translate strategy into operational reality.
- Break down strategies or business initiatives into key tasks and identify accountabilities.
- Drive operational and strategic initiatives sponsored by HCS leadership. This requires a significant amount of coordination with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and communicate key components of project objectives and recommendations across the organization.
- Develop relationships, manage expectations and communicate with senior leaders and managers both throughout the organization as well as with external stakeholders.
- Compile reports, ad hoc presentations, briefings, and communications for internal and external stakeholders as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Healthcare or related field
- 10 years of healthcare experience in complex/matrix organizations in a strategic role
- Progressive leadership and direct management experience
- Master’s Degree in Business, Healthcare or related field
- 3-5 years’ of strategy consulting experience
- In-depth knowledge of healthcare structure and operations, utilization and quality improvement
- Experience with risk bearing entities for health insurance and/or close working relationships with health insurance companies
- Proven ability to design market strategy and offerings in value based care environments (e.g. payer and provider collaborations)
- Planning, organization, and prioritization skills as well as analytical and data management skills
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills across audience types
- Ability to influence without authority, gain alignment on horizontal relationships, and “sell” to internal customers
- Ability to establish collaborative relationships with internal and external partners to support organizational goals
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice