Gateway Health Plan
Job Description :
Be a part of the future of healthcare! As a member of Gateway Health’s Core Analytics team, you will be an agent of change, and lead data-driven practices by delivering a variety of dashboards to various departments throughout the organization. We are looking for a smart, hungry and communicative data guru willing to roll up their sleeves when confronted with technical or business challenges. In this role, you will have an opportunity to carry projects from its conception to user adoption in partnership with senior management. Come help us transform the way we care for our members!
- Design, develop, implement and maintain of Business Intelligence (BI) solutions to support business needs, following BI development best practices and innovative use of appropriate technologies and systems.
- Work collaboratively with business management and staff to deliver technical solutions that meet customer needs.
- Work effectively with customers in all phases of application development projects, potentially including requirements gathering, design, testing and change management.
- Provide end user support for BI solutions and applications, including investigation and resolution of issues regarding tool functionality and performance.
- Keep abreast of new BI and related technology and trends and assess when and if new technology is needed.
- Participate in quality or process improvement activities, including regular reviews of systems and technology. Design and implement modifications or improvements, based on those activities.
- Provide input on strategies and tactics regarding platforms, tools and technical staffing to meet customer needs.
- Provide input to business cases, contracts, project plans, scope of work, status and project summary reports.
- Follow and/or support prescribed project management guidelines. Project management responsibilities include documentation of design and technical testing, as well as managing and negotiating project scope, timelines and developing/defining project deliverables with business customers.
- Provide guidance and direction to other staff and may function as a team leader.
- Train employees, assign, monitor and review progress and accuracy of work.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math or other related area or 6 years of related experience
- 2 -5 years of experience
- Experience with SQL and Tableau very important
- Familiarity with Agile software development helpful
- Exposure to Data Modeling
Familiarity with a multi-dimensional querying language helpful(MDX, DAX, Tableau LOD, Qlikview expressions)
Experience delivering data driven processes
Referral Bonus: Level 2
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent communications very important
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice