Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Communicates and assists in the coordination and delivery of patient transportation, environmental services, facilities and any other additional support needed by the hospital; maintains records of all incoming calls.
- Dispatches support services personnel for appropriate department requests. Ensures resolution for the customer’s request and, when necessary, notifies supervision of potential problems. (20%)
- Performs accurate telephone procedures and proper interactions with all customers while delivering customer service at all times. (20%)
- Monitors all systems in order to reach five minute response time; ensuring that tasks are given out in appropriate order so that patients and/or customers receive priority services. (20%)
- Enters data, using various systems, to communicate information to necessary personnel. (20%)
- Adheres to the policies, procedures, rules and regulations of the hospital as well as regulatory agencies. (10%)
- Uses proper body mechanics. (10%)
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Proficiency in the utilization of computer software.
- High degree of problem solving and decision making tools
- Strong organizational skills needed to maintain working relationships with both internal and external departments & customers at all levels
- Ability to maintain the highest measure of confidentiality
- Accurately performs accounting skills when dealing with money required
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice