Job Description :
This job contributes significantly to the success of the Organization’s Market Research team’s deliverables through management of the research and analysis of members, patients and consumers. Armed with strong analytic skills, intellectual curiosity, and a passion for research, the incumbent will demonstrate research skills and experience to identify and develop world class insights to solve key business challenges, and collaborate with internal business teams in the delivery of these insights and recommendations that address customer pain points. The incumbent fills a dynamic role within the Market Research team, and responsibilities can vary greatly from day-to-day; however, most time will be spent supervising research design efforts of more junior-level analysts and producing deliverables based on these findings, ensuring each deliverable meets quality standards before it is presented to internal business partners. The incumbent works collaboratively with cross-functional team members to design and execute primary research studies. In addition, the incumbent manages the team’s reporting function, developing processes and procedures to streamline and enhance deliverables.
This person will work on the organization’s Net Promoter Scores and have experience with customer satisfaction surveys. The incumbent will work in a high volume/high speed environment.
Employee Referral Payout Level 2
- Review draft deliverables of more junior team members.
- Identify, monitor and incorporate relevant secondary insights in research deliverables; yours and the deliverables of more junior team members.
- Design, manage and deliver end-to-end research for a wide variety of internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
- Evaluate, negotiate with, contract, coordinate and manage vendors and temporary services on a regular basis.
- Coordinate quantitative and qualitative research projects throughout the project lifecycle, including the management and recruitment of study participants through the development of recruiting guidelines and supervision of the recruiting process itself.
- Develop reports and provide insights, implications and recommendations based on the data gathered.
- Mentor more junior team members.
- Review and present final deliverables to key stakeholders.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- 8 years of professional business experience, of which at least 5 years in market research
- 8 years of experience creating graphical representations of research data
- Market research experience in Health Insurance, Managed Care, Healthcare, or related fields
- Supplier side/research side experience vs corporate
- Curiosity and passion for consumer centricity with a keen ability to spot patterns ahead of the curve
- Ability to synthesize diverse ideas and multiple data points to tell a compelling story
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Demonstrated proficiency at managing discrete projects from initial assignment to finished product while hitting deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team while meeting strict quotas and deadlines
- Collaborative spirit that welcomes feedback and edits from a variety of stakeholders
- High proficiency in distilling large amounts of data into important relevance for Senior Management
0% – 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches/Trains others regularly
Travels regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (Sales employees) -Does Not Apply
Physical Work Site Required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice