Job Description :
This job manages the regional Producers and Consultancies in North-east and Central Pennsylvania. Through the use of analytics, education, go to market strategy and maintaining influential relationships, this role will serve as the liason between Enterprise Diversified Businesses, Allegheny Health Network and other affiliated Health Systems, Product & Healthcare Services, Health Plan Operations, Actuatial Services, and National, Government and Local Sales. Provide recommendations to internal processes and business leaders to better service distributors, and may oversee implementation. The role will act as the “face” of the Organization’s producer strategy & administration team both internally and externally and as an enterprise leader to the producer community.
- Enterprise-wide Strategy: manage internal and external forums to ensure full understanding of enterprise-wide strategies to educate and engage broker community; support continued development and refinement of health plan’s distribution strategy, utilizing an internal matrixed network to stay abreast of evolving trends and inform internal business and sales leaders of needed adjustments to current business strategies.
- Quantitative Analysis: ability to interpret, manipulate, and present data to provide insights on producer relationships including membership, payments, cross-selling, profitability, and other key performance indicators related to the value of the producer partnership; support the genesis of an agency analytics dashboard to help inform all applicable stakeholders on current performance.
- Training & Education: serve as conduit of internal business updates to support the development of content and education materials. Draws upon knowledge to educate external stakeholders through multiple formats ensuring the producer community is fully informed on the enterprise’s value and any pertinent updates (in-person, zoom webinar, etc.), with a select amount of events being eligible for Continuing Education credits. Events may include broad educational forums, lunch & learns, facility tours, and SME presentations.
- External Engagement: Manage planning and execution of large-scale, regional social events. Oversee and manage bi-annual regional producer advisory council (PAC) meetings including informing and creating content, agenda, internal stakeholder participation, and any other related activities.
- Sales Support: establish and maintain close partnerships with various Sales teams (Regional, National, HMIG, Dental, etc.), through frequent engagements to keep sales team abreast on applicable producer updates, supporting the Sales team’s applicable performance targets through management of producers, and identifying opportunities to strengthen and expand the producer channels related to sales support by managing performance improvement initiatives.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 7 – 10 years Client/Market Facing, Sales, Business Development or Producer Administration
3 – 5 years Strategy related role
3 – 5 years Statistical Analysis, data interpretation, or related roles
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS
- Producer license with lines of authority of health and life or must be obtained within 45 days of hire
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, & Power Point
- Advanced knowledge of American Healthcare Ecosystem and the provider, payer, and producer environment
- Detailed working knowledge of all aspects of distribution administration and sales
- Ability to develop, interpret, and explain analytical reports
- Influential an dstrategic relationship-building
- Quantitative & qualitative problem-solving
- Strong interpersonal communication and negotiation skills
- Commincation skills, including public speaking, presentation development, and use of business and financial acumen
Language (Other than English)
PHYSICAL, MENTAL and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice