Job Description :
This job supports key strategic initiatives for the organization. The incumbent plays different potential roles on a given project, to include elements of project management, problem-solving, data analytics, team development, communication, and implementation. The incumbent assists in the development of the strategy for a given initiative. Works on multiple projects, gets exposure to all parts of the organization, and plays a supportive role in developing and refining the overall organization strategy.
- Support key strategic initiatives across Enterprise. Role will vary depending on initiative, but will include elements of project management, problem-solving, data analytics, team development, communication, and implementation. Will participate on a portfolio of projects.
- Participate in the development of strategic plans for the Enterprise and the key BU’s of Enterprise.
- Help develop standard analytics and processes to use in leading various strategic initiatives.
- Play a role in shaping the culture and skill set of the STO.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration/Management, Health Administration, or Public Health
- 3 – 5 years of experience in Strategic Planning
- 1 – 3 years of experience in Consulting
- 3 – 5 years of experience in the Health Care Industry
- 3 – 5 years of experience in Cross-Functional Project Teams
- Project Management
- Change Management
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Analytical and Logical Reasoning/Thinking
- Analytical Skills
- Influence and Persuasion
- Tolerance for Ambiguity
Language (other than English)
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS, AND WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Does Not Apply
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Does Not Apply
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice