Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Provides services that maintain the facility in a sanitary and orderly condition and move patients and objects to maintain an orderly flow. Cross-trained to be able to meet the demands and services performed within the department. Provide quality service, and demonstrate the values of Jefferson Regional Medical Center.
- Follow proper cleaning procedures in all assigned areas. Follow directions in the proper use of chemicals. Cleaning procedures include high dusting, sanitizing/spot cleaning, bathroom cleaning, waste removal, dry mopping/vacuuming, floor sanitizing/wet mopping, and inspection. Meet the performance standards for cleaning.
- Perform other services/functions such as, but not limited to, linen distribution, trash/soiled linen pick-up, stocking supplies, maintain par stock, record refrigerator temperatures, and projects.
- Returns equipment to proper location after cleaning with disinfectant, such as potty chairs, stretchers, wheelchairs, IV’s, and carts. Collects, cleans and tags and removes broken or unsafe equipment. Maintains storage areas and environmental closets in a clean, orderly, and functional manner.
- Adheres to corporate citizenship standards as well as all regulatory and corporate requirements and expectations. Actively participate in facility/department programs, training, performance improvement and maintains a professional image at all times. Adheres to department attendance policy.
- Completes duties and responsibilities adhering to all safety and infection control policies procedures and practices including, but not limited to OSHA, product usage, P.P.E., proper hand washing techniques, isolation procedures, safe waste handling and knowing emergency codes and correct responses.
High school diploma/GED
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice