Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Responsible for the daily cleaning of patient rooms and patient transport.
- Maintains the cleanliness of patient rooms, unit equipment, storage areas, nursing station, refrigerators, and other designated areas. (70%)
- Inventories and maintains linen, equipment, and supplies for equipment, and all aspects of patient care, as evidenced by documentation and management observation. (15%)
- Transports patients and equipment as directed, as evidenced by management observation. (15%)
- May assist in the movement, positioning and transporting of OR patients.
- May assist in turning over OR rooms including bed cleaning, trash removal, and emptying dirty linen according to departmental guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- 3 – 6 months healthcare experience
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice