Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Allegheny Health Network’s (AHN) Division of Gastroenterology Hepatology and Nutrition is seeking committed, BC/BE and fellowship trained Gastroenterologists to join their team!
- Reliable support staff and opportunity for career development within a collegial environment
- Interdisciplinary teams managing nationally recognized subspecialties programs, such as: Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Celiac, Functional Bowel, and a large Liver Transplant & Hepatology program.
- Possible academic appointment/research
- MD Graduate of accredited medical school with degree of Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO)
- Completion of accredited residency and fellowship if required by specialty
- Current PA MD licensure in good standing; current unrestricted DEA certificate
AHN PROUDLY OFFERS
- Competitive compensation package
- Work Life Balance Program
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Retirement savings plan
- Paid malpractice
- CME allowances and more!
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA, WV and Eastern OH – nine diverse hospitals, 247 health care facilities and growing!
Pittsburgh is a vibrant and exciting city that offers diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks, and a nationally recognized culinary scene.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice