Gateway Health Plan
Job Description :
This job is responsible for the physical delivery and ongoing support of more complex products/services, applications, network systems and overall solutions. Performs more complex tasks including, but not limited to, systems software upgrades, workstation setups and server configurations. Maintains software and hardware inventories. Provides operational support and analysis for the organizations information systems and peripheral equipment, such as servers, desktops, printers and storage devices. Performs more complex recovery procedures, scheduling and backups, and monitors batch processes. May mentor less experienced team members.
- Perform complex operational support of IT Infrastructure technology including, but not limited to, network, security, messaging, storage, voice, etc.
- Perform complex analyses and resolution of problems to restore normal IT Infrastructure operational levels.
- Complete complex project tasks to enable the on time, within budget and scope delivery of IT Infrastructure projects.
- Assure compliance to required standards, procedures, guidelines and processes.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 3-5 years of experience in Information Technology
- Experience with Cisco switch and routers, Edge networking and data center, network monitoring/troubleshooting(Solar Winds), wireless technology and SD WAN would be ideal
- Security knowledge of Palo Alto and Cisco products would be helpful
Referral Bonus: Level 2
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice