Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
This position will manage several Clinical Transformation Office initiatives under the general direction of the CTO Program Manager, both reporting to the Manager, AHN IT PMO. To succeed in this position the candidate must have clinical workflow knowledge and experience in managing IT build and configuration projects.
Responsible for definition, planning, and delivery of complex programs that require cross-functional collaboration and management of interdependencies between a group of projects and/or related activities within the constraints of scope, quality, time, and budget. Directs the efforts of a group of employees and contractors that serve on the program to deliver solutions for the business.
- Works on complex projects with business and technical organizations to determine program strategy and approach. Organizes, plans, and maintains program roadmap consisting of cross-functional activities/projects. (20%)
- Leads works with business and technical organizations to assemble project teams. Leads project team in the development and maintenance of comprehensive plans for a defined program. (20%)
- Works on complex projects with executive sponsor and business owner of a program and other management as required in order to achieve the program objectives. Acquires understanding of the business objectives for an assigned area. (20%)
- Monitors, evaluates, and reports on program status inclusive of scope, schedule, budget, and alignment with program and strategic goals. Directs corrective action as needed to maintain the viability of the program. (20%)
- Develops and maintains positive customer relationships. Delivers presentations of project status to effectively communicate throughout the project lifecycle. Mentors less experience members of the Project Management team. (20%)
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 5-7 years’ experience in a project manager role for application development projects.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- PMI certification.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice