Job Description :
This role is responsible for the day-to-day demands associated with low to moderately complex data quality efforts of the organizations Analytic Platform. You will assess the integrity and quality of critical data within the Enterprise Data Hub for Analytics. You will also be writing business rules, improving data, and working with Data Owners to facilitate how data should be properly curated.
- Support the organizational efforts related to low to moderately complex data quality of the Analytic Data Platform.
- Serve as a liaison between the users of the Analytic Platform and the source system owners when data issues are discovered.
- Work with data owners to establish, maintain, and distribute definitions meaningful metrics for identifying and reporting on data anomalies.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Systems Analysis, Data Processing, Healthcare Informatics or Management Information Systems or 6 years progressive and relevant experience in lieu
- 3 – 5 years in Data Quality or Data Analytics
- Familiarity with different areas of the Healthcare Industry
- Solid SQL, Bash and Shell scripting
- Familiarity with Hadoop and querying Hive tables
- Experience in Informatica Developer/BDM/BDQ ideal
Referral Bonus: Level 2
- Microsoft Office
- Communication with stakeholders to facilitate data improvement processes
- Strong query and data manipulation
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice