Job Description :
This job, as a technical expert in the security domain, sets and monitors role lifecycle management standards, best practices and systems necessary to ensure the protection of the confidentiality of informational assets, which requires strong technical knowledge of information systems, role based access controls (RBAC) and the use of established security control.
- Provide Role Based Access Control (RBAC) analysis, design and implementation expertise within the Organization’s IAM Infrastructure; collaborating with lean purposed IAM Software Development team to refine and expand the adoption of a semantically logical and comprehensive RBAC framework.
- Collaborate with Business Intelligence & Analytics groups; leveraging Tableau data visualization software for role-mining analysis, and dashboarding executive overview reporting.
- Collaborate with IT Governance, Risk & Compliance group to expand and improve process certification using industry standard product solutions (Sailpoint, OIG, Dell One).
- Document business requirements gathering and documentation for the design and implementation of an RBAC framework.
- Provide business analysis support, drafting business requirements documentation for clients, as well as system integrations and operational support for User Access review campaigns.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Security, Information Systems, Information Assurance, Computer Science or related field or 6 years of Information Security, Governance, Risk and/or Compliance, Information Technology or Business Analysis experience in lieu
- 3 – 5 years in Information Security and Risk Management with a focus on Role LifeCycle Management
- 3 – 5 years in Information Technology
- 3 – 5 years developing, communicating and presenting Information Security and Risk Management concepts to varying audiences
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Security or related field
- 3 – 5 years in Information Security and Risk Management with a focus on software development companies
- Experience working within an information security function using the HITRUST Common Security Framework (HITRUST CSF), or the NIST 800-83 cyber security framework
- In-depth understanding of network security architecture, network and networking protocols
- Knowledge of HITRUST CSF, NIST 800-83 cyber security framework, Payment Card Industry (PCI), Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act (HIPAA), HITECH, COBIT, International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 27001/2, and ITIL
- Role Analytics background
- Proficient in manipulating and querying databases/SQL
- Fluent in scripting, building and running queries
- Knowledge of NIST Risk Assessment methodology
- Familiarity with secure SDLC best practices
- Knowledge of Microsoft Apps and Suites, Windows server, SharePoint, etc.
- Strong teamwork and inter-personal skills
- Adaptable and resilient: able to shift direction while remaining productive. Maintains focus in the face of challenge.
- Consultative: skilled listener, prepares recommendations to client problems, adopts a customer first mindset, partner with internal and external project teams to drive results.
- Organized/Time Management
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice