United Concordia Companies Inc
Job Description :
Primary accountability is to perform Command Center support to call center teams and provide evaluation and assistance of problems/issues/concerns and/or real-time business activity monitoring from the Command Center.
1. Forecast future Customer Service call volumes for daily, weekly, monthly, and annual time periods. Including analysis of call volumes, patterns, issues and trends, which may vary by call center, day of week, time of year, time of day, etc. as well as compile monthly statistics for internal areas, as requested. Research problems using appropriate tools, document findings and where possible recommend solutions.
2. Serve as the schedule coordinator for the division.
- Prepare and publish reports, as well as agent schedules in order to meet service level requirements in the most efficient manner possible.
- Obtaining information on employee activity and status, including schedule assignments, absences, meetings, and other schedule exceptions, reviewing requests for schedule alterations,
- Monitoring and reporting daily service levels and accuracy of workload forecasts, forwarding concerns and recommendations to the Workforce Planning Team Manager.
3. Support scheduling impacts of longer-term initiatives, events, or trends.
- Work with Workforce Planning Team Manager and Customer Service Management team to appropriately schedule Customer Service employees during these initiatives.
4. Prepare and publish reports, as well as agent schedules from Totalview and/or other software forecasting tools.
5. May be responsible for performing first-level evaluation and triage of logged entries to ensure that disposition is handled appropriately, including immediate corrective action or routing of request to appropriate team/department.
6. Based on level, may reallocate work items or resources utilizing standard work and resource sharing protocols and tools – includes the maintenance of employee data (skills, workbaskets, queues, etc.)
7. Other duties as assigned or requested.
- High School diploma or GED
- 5-10 years of related, progressive experience
- Experience as a forecasting or scheduling analyst OR experience in a call center environment using automated scheduling tools.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to utilize common desktop software tools such as, but not limited to Word, Excel, Power Point, Lotus Notes and Access
- Working knowledge of IMPROMPTU, RADAR or other reporting software
- Proficiency in the use of IEX Totalview, Windows NT, EXCEL, Lotus Notes, Centre Vue, and Access
- Knowledge of OSCAR, INSINQ and claim flow
- Ability to create/use ad hoc reports to investigate claim and inquiry related issues and trends, document findings and recommend viable solutions
- Ability to complete projects in a timely and professional manner
- Coordinate work activities accordingly and effectively
- Ability to prioritize and handle and handle multiple tasks concurrently
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Does this role supervise/manage other employees?
Is Travel Required?
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice