Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Provides a wide variety of administrative and staff support services to the organizational unit.
- Performs advanced administrative support such as calendar management, creates PowerPoint presentations and collects and prepares data. (35%)
- Acts as key support to staff within the department and coordinates activities that enhance department operations, ensures work flow and distributes work to lower level support staff. (20%)
- Performs clerical duties to facilitate daily operations such as scheduling, phone triage, filing, typing, faxing, and mail. (20%)
- Administers programs and/or processes specific to the operating unit served. (15%)
- Serves as administrative liaison with others, within and outside the company, regarding administrative issues. (10%)
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- 2 years secretarial/administrative experience
- Demonstrated competency in word processing, spreadsheets, database, e-mail, and Microsoft Windows/Office applications
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Associate’s Degree
- Supervisory experience
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice