Gateway Health Plan
Job Description :
This job provides application development services typically as a member of a project team or in an application support role. Developers analyze, design, code, test and implement systematic solutions to meet customer requirements that adhere to the Organization’s IT standards and policies. Developers provide general support to maintain applications that meet the service levels, system availability, performance and quality levels required by their customers.
- Analyze, design, code, test and implement application enhancements, as well as provide general production support, meeting defined scope, target dates and budgets with minimal or no defects.
- Utilize and participate in the full system development life cycle, per current Organizational SDLC standards.
- Collaborate with customers, business analysts, partners, and IT team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
- Concentrate on providing innovative solutions to business needs.
- Provide required technical support, including release implementations, on-call and 24×7 supports when necessary.
- Perform work in compliance with all Organizational IT standards, policies and procedures.
- Actively participate on project teams in various project roles, including, but not limited to, Developer, Technical Lead and Project Manager, based upon level of experience.
- Effectively communicate with team members, customers, partners and management, including assisting with or conducting technical walkthroughs, reporting project status, enabling/facilitating/promoting/ vendor solutions and providing accurate and concise documentation.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- 5-10 years of experience as a developer
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Technology or related field
- Experience in the following would be very helpful: C#/.Net, CSS, HTML, MVC, Entity framework and SQL Server
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice