Hm Health Solutions Inc.
Job Description :
This job supports the Client Executive and the Executive’s associated Profit & Loss (P&L) responsibility in a multi-year client partnership. Acts as a client and business manager to partner with the Client Executive to oversee the financial, contract, and resource management functions of the client partnership. May represent the Client Executive in meetings and presentations, including with client’s executives, decision makers and key influencers.
- Consolidate the client’s intake into a single process and monitors the activity of the requests including the estimating, prioritization and deployment of requests of assigned areas. Represent the client in internal meetings to make sure their requests are being developed and deployed. Possess a solid understanding of all aspects of portfolio management and provides enterprise knowledge of the organization’s portfolio, as well as the partner plan portfolio. Actively consult with Integrated Planning & Delivery to ensure adherence to project financials across domains. Support Client Executive in development of annual business plan outlining delivery and revenue objectives.
- Support Client Executive in developing and managing contract management process, statements of work, amendments, updates, compliance, service level agreements and performance guarantee reporting.
- Manage the on-baording/off-boarding of client team members, tracks performance of the client team, identify and address any training gaps in partnership with HMHS workforce management team, and ensure effective knowledge transfers during resource changes.
- Partner with HMHS Security and Compliance teams to manage regulatory compliance within the client team and drive a culture of trust and understanding across business lines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Management, Health Administration, Information Technology, or Finance
- 7-10 years in Client Management
- 7-10 years in the Health Insurance Industry
- 7 – 10 years in Consulting
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS
- Certified Healthcare Business Consultant (CHBC)
- Certified Employee Benefit Specialist (CEBS)
- Account Management
- Analysis of business problems/needs
- Analytical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Company Presentations
- Contract Management
- Financial Analysis
- Presentation Delivery
- Healthcare Information Technology
Languages (other than English)
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice