Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
This job manages and coordinates daily training operations of respective area to ensure successful completion of all departmental tasks and revenue cycle goals; closely monitors staff productivity, and provides feedback, evaluation, and corrective action; ensures department operates in a compliant manner with all internal and external regulations, policies, and procedures; participate in budget development and monitoring expenses; monitors staffing; hires and trains employees ensuring competency; communicates effectively with all constituents; keeps director informed of issues. Demonstrates knowledge of systems related to job responsibilities and assigned projects. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Manages daily training operations to assure accuracy, timely completion of assigned tasks, and achievement of area specific revenue cycle goals within budgeted expense guidelines. (20%)
- Diagnoses and solves issues impacting departmental objectives. Works collaboratively with other PFS and system departments, external agencies, vendors, and payers to achieve results by utilizing specialized revenue cycle expertise and communicating effectively in both written and verbal formats with staff, peers, all levels of management, and all encounters. (20%)
- Practices effective staff management to achieve desired departmental outcomes for operating results, employee job satisfaction, staff productivity, and leadership development. Supervises staff in a fair and consistent manner, evaluates work, and recommends and implements approved corrective actions. (20%)
- Fulfills the role as a dynamic leader within PFS and the system to promote and support the achievement of overall organizational goals and specific revenue cycle training objectives. (20%)
- Conducts training, as appropriate, and conducts needs assessment in creation of training and development programs and objectives. (20%
- Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare administration, Business, Education, or Finance
5 – 7 years of Training or educational functions
5 – 7 years of Revenue cycle operations, patient access, provider billing, and/or hospital billing
1 – 3 years Leadership experience
- Epic Certification (through Epic or previous employer (within one year of hire)
- Capacity to manage multiple competing objectives and to clearly communicate results
- Ability to lead others and to communicate the importance of training to all stakeholders
- Experience with project management, adult education, and curriculum delivery
- Interpersonal skills to function well in administrative, management, and patient care environments
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice