Job Description :
This job builds and implements innovative digital experiences for the platforms the Organization uses to communicate in digital channels including web, applications, email, SMS, etc. The incumbent will serve as the user inter-face development expert maintaining fluency in leading HMTL5/CCS3 techniques and methods. Will work closely with the user experience, development, and platform architecture teams to ensure that the digital experiences are built using consistent, frameworks and platforms that fully meet the project objectives. The incumbent is expected to be a subject matter expert on current and future state of front end digital technologies with the ability to articulate and advocate for how those technologies shape user experience to today and tomorrow. Will collaborate with the entire digital team, including Performance Marketing, Media Analytics, SEO, Digital Strategy, Marketing Strategy, etc. Should possess a functional understanding of analytics and data to help drive design/development decisions and methods. As part of the platform development team, which also includes Back End and Full Stack Developers, the incumbent will collaborate to ensure the technical feasibility of designs, features, and capabilities requested by partners and clients.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs using code mark up and knowledge of image handling and cross-browser compatibility. Will work with the full-stack and back-end developers to create code that delivers on UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability using tools and advanced JS frameworks such as Angular JS, KnockoutJS, etc.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end using available tools and client- or server-side technologies.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders. Familiarity with versioning tools such as Git/Mercurial/SVN to ensure best practices.
- Promote best practice methods to matrix partners for the use of technology including SEO, Content Management Systems, and other web technologies.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer and Information Science or Information Technology
- 6 years related and progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor degree
- 5 – 7 years Internet/Web Development
- 5 – 7 years It Application Experience with CSS3, HTML/XML
- 3 – 5 years IT Application – JSON
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Website Development
- Application Development
- Agile Methodolgy
- Software Development
- User Acceptance Testing
- Web Content Management
- Web Publishing Tools
- Web Applications
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice