Hm Health Solutions Inc.
Job Description :
The job is an experienced adult learning professional with experience in instructional design and adult learning and who excels at crafting innovative solutions that reflect the enterprise’s vision and goals. The incumbent consults with partners at all levels throughout the enterprise to architect end to end learning solutions, based on customer requirements, skills and performance gaps, and business needs. The job conducts needs analysis’ and crafts innovative, performance-based solutions that focus on learning outcomes for diverse, multi-generational audiences. The job consults with project managers, instructional designers, content developers, and other business partners who are in involved in developing content to ensure that the developed content reflects the enterprise vision and goals, meets the identified needs, and results in behavior changes required to drive performance. The job may provide some project oversight or coaching as it relates to learning solutions, and assist with content creation, as needed.
- Consults with partners at all levels throughout the enterprise to architect end to end learning solutions, based on customer requirements, skills and performance gaps, and business needs.
- Conducts or leads effort to conduct a needs analysis to determine learning expectations related to appropriate metrics. May conduct other learning related analysis and research to align learning to business outcomes.
- Acting as a consultant, negotiates with internal customers and enterprise partners, and craft learning experiences and learning solutions related to learning impact, including, but not limited to, relevant drivers to achieve successful learning outcomes.
- Develop content, provide guidance and coaching to other team members, as appropriate, to ensure that quality learning solutions are delivered for internal customers and enterprise partners.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Liberal Arts, Organizational Behavior Studies, Business Communications, Business Administration/Management or Related Discipline
- 6 years progressive and related experience in lieu of Bachelor degree
- Master’s Degree in Organizational Behavior Studies
- 7 years Adult Learning, Instructional Design and/or Learning Consultation OR
- 7 years Related Experience
- 10 years Instructional Design OR
- 10 years Talent Management OR
- 10 years Training and Development
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) OR
- Project Management Professional (PMP) OR
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)
- Instructional Design
- Instructional Development
- Verbal and Written Communications Skills
- Leadership Development
- Adult Learning: Theory and Practice
- Customer Service
Language: (Other than English)
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Does Not Apply
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Referral level payout – 2
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice