Job Description :
The job supports the Organization's executive leadership in designing and executing the enterprise strategic planning process, architecting and enabling enterprise transformational initiatives and managing a team of project resources dedicated to transforming industry-leading strategies into reality.
- Perform management responsibilities including, but not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Support development and execution of a formal strategic planning process, linked to the annual budget and risk management processes that results in annual Focus Five, priority initiatives, BU priorities, and overall scorecard measures for the enterprise.
- Work with STO leaders in development of corporate strategies and coordination of strategic activity across the organization. Support leaders in translating strategic activity into sharable communication documents as part of Strategic Planning Process.
- Support the Transformation Architecture team process. Includes planning and execution of Enterprise Tuesday, Highmark Health Leadership Meetings and other important communication mechanisms.
- Manage the development and deployment of an enterprise project support team based on demand from BU’s to execute priority initiatives. Includes helping to manage demand/deployment, scope incoming work, oversee project execution, join in project problem-solving, and managing customer satisfaction. More specifically, includes with business/market owners to identify key business issues, apply right analytical framework, develop solution and recommendations, represent findings to stakeholders including the executive leadership team, and own the outcome.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration/Management, Health Administration or Economics
- 10 -15 years of Consulting
- 10 – 15 years in Strategic Planning
- 10 – 15 years in Project Management
- 7 – 10 years in Leadership
- Master's degree in Business Administration/Management, Health Administration or Economics
- 10 – 15 years in the Healthcare Industry
- 10 – 15 years in the Insurance Industry
- Relationship-builder with Unsurpassed Interpersonal Skills
- Influence and Persuasion
- Team Building
- Cross-functional Team Leadership
- Program Management
- Change Management
- Operational Excellence
- Process Development & Oversight
- Strategic Planning
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice