Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Manages the daily operations of a complex large/multiple full time locations site physician practices.
- Manages the day to day operations of the physician practice(s), including front and back office functions. (20%)
- Supervises staff, resolves problems and implements approved disciplinary action. Interviews, hires, trains and conducts performance evaluations. (20%)
- In conjunction with the director, develops the practice budget. Manages and monitors key financial and revenue cycle metrics, including staff hours, resource allocation, expense budget, patient volumes, and the revenue cycle process. Provides primary (or secondary) review of reconciliation of monies being collected and deposited. (20%)
- Responsible for monitoring patient satisfaction reports, identifying variances from standard, addressing and resolving patient complaints. (10%)
- Responsible for quality and performance improvement by monitoring metrics and addressing deficiencies. (10%)
- Works collaboratively with physicians, leadership and health professionals to accomplish organization and practice goals. (10%)
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory requirements. (10%)
- Requires frequent travel to various practice locations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience in physician practice setting with 2 years’ practice management experience.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Experience managing multiple sites.
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager) certification.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice