Hm Health Solutions Inc.
Job Description :
Work hours are Wednesday – Saturday 4:00 PM – 2:30 AM
This job has direct supervision and management of activities of Print and Insert Operators. Makes decisions on personnel actions (promotions, hiring, terminations, etc.) in partnership with Manager. Develops talent, addresses resource management, cultivates capabilities of staff, planning and coordination of work, and managing performance. Oversees the daily operations. The incumbent is actively involved in the coordination, implementation, problem solving, communication and training of new technologies, methodologies and processes.
- Provide subject-matter direction and guidance to lower-level staff including: train, develop, and mentors staff; assign, monitor, and review progress and accuracy of work; provide technical leadership in first-time resolution of complex problems; provide leadership during periods of transition as the organization changes to respond to business opportunities/challenges, new technologies, legislation, and other environmental factors.
- Provide Staff Management oversight: hire, promote, separate or make recommendations regarding same; conduct performance reviews and assess and manage performance; engage in skill assessments and promote professional development of staff; promote continuous improvement of processes and people, and the delivery of results within assigned unit. Assign tasks, schedule work and establish priorities.
- Provide deep expertise in assigning and overseeing work of staff. Visualize, articulate, and solves moderately complex problems/issues. Communicate effectively with all levels of the organization. Connect strategy to employee’s responsibility. Participate, as necessary, in training and development to remain current in Print Operations expertise.
- Oversee the successful execution of all production systems. Ensure the timely and accurate resolution of all incidents with established service level objectives. Coordinate cross functional response teams to resolve production issues that are impacting business operations and Business Partner operations. Ensure maximum utilization and availability of all system resources. Gather and produce operational data to evaluate, validate and improve procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Management or Logistics Management
- 3 years in Print Services
- 3 years in the Manufacturing Industry
- 3 years in a Mailroom
- 3 years with Quality Improvement
- 3 years in Management
- 3 years with Fulfillment Operations
- 1 year with Training and Development
- 1 year of Project Management
- 1 year with Lean/Six Sigma
- Communication Skills
- General Computer Skills
- Attracting and Retaining Talent
- Supervisory Experience
0% – 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org