Hm Health Solutions Inc.
Job Description :
This position is an important role on our Planned Partnership team, providing voice and data network support for our core businesses. In addition to providing senior level support to the corporate network technology, this senior level staff position will provide mentorship and guidance to co-workers and less experienced staff.
You will be joining a high-functioning team that is energetic, values teamwork, and displays a “yes we can” attitude”.
Takes a lead role and is responsible for the physical delivery and ongoing support of more complex products/services, applications, network systems and overall solutions. Takes a lead role in performing more complex tasks including, but not limited to, systems software upgrades, workstation setups and server configurations. Takes a lead role in maintaining software and hardware inventories. Takes a lead role in providing operational support and analysis for the organizations information systems and peripheral equipment, such as servers, desktops, printers and storage devices. Takes a lead role in performing more complex recovery procedures, scheduling and backups, and monitors batch processes. May mentor less experienced team members.
1. Takes a lead role in performing more complex operational support of IT Infrastructure technology including, but not limited to, network, security, messaging, storage, voice, etc.
2. Takes a lead role in performing more complex analyses and resolution of problems to restore normal IT Infrastructure operational levels.
3. Takes a lead role in completing more complex project tasks to enable the on time, within budget and scope delivery of IT Infrastructure projects.
4. Takes a lead role to assure compliance to required standards, procedures, guidelines and processes.
5. Other duties as assigned or requested.
Education, Licenses/Certifications, and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 3-5 years of experience in Information Technology
- 3 – 5 years with experience in multiple network technologies, examples:
- WAN experience – Deploying remote sites, BGP, ordering circuits, SDWAN, QOS, multicast
- Datacenter experience – NEXUS platform or NXOS, ACI experience preferred, MCLAG, VPC, VXLAN
- Campus experience – Switching platforms, STP, ISE or other NAC, wireless deployments
- Core Routing – ASR9K or IOS-XR, VPLS, OTV or some form of Layer 2 extensions, MPLS configuration
- Management tools: SIEM experience, load testing, packet aggregator, capacity management & reporting
- Experience with APIs and basic programming skills for automation/NetOPS, Cisco DevNet, Python, REST/JSON
- Cisco Certification – CCNA/CCNP certifications
This job requires the ability to work as a team member. Additionally, this job requires the willingness and ability to report to work on a regular and timely basis and may require irregular work hours, holidays and/or weekends.
Employee referral level: 2
Note: Job duties and responsibilities support separation of duties across multiple users
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org