Gateway Health Plan
Job Description :
This position is responsible for performing telephonic/email support, monitoring and oversight tasks related to External Sales Agent on-boarding activities, performing tasks related to the creation and distribution of External Sales Agent support materials, performing monitoring and oversight tasks related to the payment of External Sales Agents , monitoring Medicare Process Administration Sales Support calls for quality control, assisting in the research and resolution of complaints related to External Sales Agents, testing new vendor software releases and working with the vendor and departmental staff to resolve issues and participating on workgroups as designated by the department manager.
1. Performs monitoring and oversight of departmental activities related to the on-boarding of External Sales Agents to assure compliance with Federal and State regulations. These include monitoring the inbound correspondence from External Sales Agents to assure that all documentation is received prior to Agent appointment; assuring that all information entered by departmental personnel into vendor systems is accurate; assuring that State appointments are performed within departmental timeframes; and assuring that all out-bound on-boarding correspondence is accurate, complete and timely. Assuring that all required External Sales Agent forms are received, complete and processed according to departmental policies and procedures.
2. May manage External Sales Agent Materials, and coordinates distribution with external vendor. This includes drafting and editing document related to External Agent activities, including content for the website. Reviews and analyzes data to assess ordering needs and analyzes cost / financial impacts for budget planning to be communicated to management. Oversees the distribution of materials to the External Sales Agents. Interacting with external print vendors to coordinate material production.
3. Performs monitoring and oversight of departmental activities related to the payment of External Sales Agents to assure compliance with Federal regulations. These include assuring that data is entered into the sales commission system correctly; performing periodic audits of sales commission data for accuracy; assisting in the setup and testing of new commission structures, and communicating with Finance and other internal and external parties to resolve commission issues.
4. May monitor Medicare Process Sales Support calls for quality control. Assures that departmental processes are followed and call documentation is complete and accurate.
5. Assists in the research and resolution of complaints related to External Sales Agents by recording all complaints and resolutions in the designated systems; researching any aspects of the complaint related to on-boarding or commission payment; communicating with other departments on findings; and compiling any necessary reports.
6. Communicates effectively, both verbally and in writing, with all levels of management, internal and external customers to convey and facilitate processes. The individual elicits and interprets from Management, functional and non-functional business and system requirements. The individual interacts and participates in conference calls and meetings with internal customers, external vendors and other delegated entity personnel regarding External Sales Agent issues and questions.
7. Develops and maintains departmental policies and procedures related to the on-boarding and commission payment of External Sales Agents.
8. Other duties as assigned or requested.
Education, Experience, Licenses/Certifications
- High School Dimploma or GED
- 0-1 years of experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications (excel, outlook, powerpoint)
- Bachelors Degree
- Regulatory oversight experience.
- Prior Medicare Advantage or Part D experience in an environment that supports External Sales Agents.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task.
- Strong attention to detail
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Does this role supervise/manage other employees?
Is Travel Required?
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org