Hm Health Solutions Inc.
Job Description :
This job performs associated tasks in fulfillment and/or finishing work. Ensures quality control measures and processes are followed. Performs complex tasks and completes assignments with little or no assistance and provides support to other team members. Fully proficient in discipline. Works under limited supervision with latitude for independent judgement.
- Own all aspects of order fulfillment for one or several products including: Manage order backlog after order entry ensuring that orders flow through the order fulfillment cycle quickly; Validate order configuration; Understand production in partnership with the DPS and Manufacturing teams; Process orders to the fulfillment. process in compliance with ISO processes, contract terms & conditions.
- Drive on-time delivery to the customer. Track customer jobs and production. Maintains and communicates order Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Identify and help implement enhancements to order management processes and tools to support a positive customer experience, streamline order processing, and provide scalable solutions proactively.
- Partner with other functions to resolve/escalate any issues preventing on-time order fulfillment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1 – 3 years Print Services OR
- 1 – 3 years Manufacturing Industry OR
- 1 – 3 years Mailroom
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Communication Skills
- General Computer Skills
Language: (Other than English)
0% – 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org