Job Description :
This job is responsible for attracting enterprise audiences to Highmark Health’s digital transformation and engaging them through strategic development and distribution of creative multi-media content. The incumbent creates compelling web copy, blog posts, white papers, emails, infographics, speeches, and presentations, and assists in the development of events as well as scripts for videos and animations.
- Serve as a content expert to develop and execute content strategies that grow an online community for programs and tracks the community’s growth to optimize future efforts. Collect, monitor, and analyze website metrics, and optimizes strategic approach.
- Interact with individuals and teams from across the enterprise to identify new opportunities to tell stories. Collaborate with subject matter experts throughout the enterprise to create and manage engaging content. Maintain relationships with individuals and teams to ensure ongoing and consistent updates from key areas of business. Consistently improves content.
- Research and writes email, web, and presentation copy. Think both creatively and analytically to produce and publish content in various forms across several digital channels. Collaborate with Corporate Communications to develop and distribute content for enterprise-owned channels. Conceptualize and execute visual storytelling for infographics, memes, and other graphics through relationships with creative teams. Manages relationships with other content writers and graphic designers to develop final products.
- Contribute to event planning including promotion, pre-production, and post-event follow-up. Produces in-event multimedia, including PowerPoint, video, audio, staging, and lighting packages. Develops tools & work with presenters to hone/refine presentation preparation & style pre- & during production. Follows up with presenters and event staff and analyzes event metrics to ensure incremental improvement between events.
- Create and produce multi-media video content, including project case studies, instructional animations, and other enterprise-wide projects. Develops storytelling strategies for digital video projects. Writes and edits video scripts. Produces storyboards. Assists with the creation of video project proposals. Develops and leads multiple concurrent project plans. Communicates production plans and progress to thinkUP leadership and broader team. Collaborate with production staff from Multi-media Services, Marketing, and Meeting Technology Services to execute live-to-tape videos. Conduct pre-interviews. Coordinates production and web staff to facilitate migration of multimedia content to digital platforms.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or related field
- 6 years experience in communications or marketing in lieu of degree
- 3 years of Writing OR
- 3 years of Marketing OR
- 3 years of Communications
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Excellent written and visual communication skills
- Expertise in content marketing strategy and digital publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement
- Hands-on experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, HTML, CMS, and SharePoint
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
Languages (Other than English)
0% – 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Referral Level Payout 1
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org