Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
The Supervisor Care Connect Elite team is responsible for the day-to-day management of their team. The employee has to understand scheduling for all service lines and be able to provide efficient and accurate support to the members of the team. He/she will be responsible for closely monitoring of QA and attendance for their team and doing what is necessary to ensure the team is performing at the levels specified for this group of elite agents. He/she can/will work any shift on an as needed basis. He/she will respond to complex caller inquiries, complaints and support management as needed.
- Monitors QA results to evaluate and educate to ensure improved agent performance in accordance to Elite pod standards and adherence to protocol.
- Uses prior experience and expertise to identify trends within call logs to proactively correct issues before they escalate.
- Monitors agents’ attendance and call adherence and responds quickly to findings.
- Manages staff by generating and interpreting quality assurance and productivity reports.
- Works collaboratively with management/training group to formulate solutions to enhance agent performance.
- Ensures Elite Representatives are following customer service best practice and proper use of soft skills.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must pass competency test for position
- Seven years or more years of progressive call center management experience OR three years experience in medical call center
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org