Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
This Job designs and implements reports, analyzes data and monitors statistical information to promote and guide quality and cost-effective care.
Essential Job Functions:
- Collect and maintain data for reporting. Maintain weekly and monthly patient experience scorecard reports. Maintain data/reporting logs to support system groups.
- Understand and utilizes patient experience software for analysis.
- Support innovative reporting for professional/publishable views of performance measures.
- Assist with submission of all patient experience reporting.
- Assist with data assurance for and produces reporting to analyze patient satisfaction scores as well as grievances and complaints. Support all ad-hoc project requests related to clinical, operational and statistical reporting.
- Support abstraction process and software related maintenance.
- Support team with interfacing of disparate systems to a centralized report writer and data base warehouse to create accurate and professional reporting.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Health Information, Management or Clinical Degree
- 1 year of Data Development
- 1 year of Data Analysis OR Healthcare
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org