Job Description :
This job architects and engineers solutions associated with analytic data for the organization and, working closely with the IT teams, assists with the design, build, and upkeep for these solutions. This includes creating pathways for analysts to access operational, derived, and external data sets. The incumbent is also responsible for the operation of Big Data Platforms as they are associated with analytic data discovery. Provides guidance and education for Intermediate contributors. Meets individually with customers for specific projects.
- Working closely with IT, architect and engineer solutions that provide views for the Analytic Data Warehouse. This would include the working with the proper teams, assisting with the design, building out the design, and providing upkeep for the solution.
- Assemble, test, process, and maintain the Analytic Discovery Platform for the analytics organizations. This will include working to maintain pipelines with key analytic platforms throughout the organization.
- Work with alternative analytic data systems to incorporate them into the operational data flow for the Analytics Teams. This may include products purchased by the organization that must be ingested or modeled/derived data maintained by analytic teams.
- Independently lead functional efforts for assigned projects with limited supervision. This include the guidance and education of Intermediate contributors within this team. Meet individually with customers for specific projects and attend with Intermediates for support.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Systems Analysis, Data Processing, Healthcare Informatics, Management Information Systems, or related field
- 3 – 5 years of Data Analytics experience
- Masters in Management Information Systems, Computer science
- 1 to 5 years of experience in Software development and its deployment
- 1 to 5 years of experience in Big Data and Engineering
- A strong background in Programming, Software Development.
- Ability to build API’s (Flask API), Hadoop/Spark scripts, SQL queries and Web tools.
- Comfortable with Unix and strong knowledge of computer fundamentals.
- Ability to architect software solutions from the scratch.
- Problem Solving, Analytical and Logical reasoning/thinking.
Travel Requirement: 0% – 25%
Referral Bonus: Level 1
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org