Hm Health Solutions Inc.
Job Description :
JOB DESCRIPTION / SUMMARY
Execute a process to develop a cloud security architecture that processes information of various levels of sensitivity in a hybrid multi-cloud service provider environment. The cloud security architecture must be compliant with existing enterprise technical security control requirements models. Produce gap analysis documentation to identify any gaps between specific technical security requirements and the architecture of the system. Provide detailed technical recommendations on appropriate mitigation measures. Advise and consult clients responsible for the architecture, design, implementation, and deployment of technical security controls on appropriate application of existing security services to solve their problems or enable new business opportunities. Research and evaluate new security technologies to be used as point solutions to gaps where the project is unable to take advantage of or needing greater functionality than reusable enterprise security services. The security architecture work includes all areas of Information Security such as IAM Authentication/access management, threat management, incident response, forensics, logging, monitoring, application security, data protection, vulnerability management, and configuration management in relation to multiple Cloud Service Providers.
- Thought leader on cloud security and security architectures/design patterns
- Defines and executes an architectural vision across business and technical dimensions
- Define security architectural requirements, standards, guidelines, procedures, automation, toolsets and system configurations
- Analyze, design, development, and execute roadmap
- Drive automation of Security Controls, Validation Testing and Security Best Practices
- Coordinate cloud security architecture across the organization –application development, data & analytics, external IT hosting, infrastructure & operations, enterprise integration, security, privacy, compliance, user experience
- Direct architectural aspects of cloud brokering and governance across all aspects of IT and the business
- Utilize framework(s) to evaluate the architecture and design of existing and proposed information technology systems against the enterprise technical security control requirements model
- Enable the organization to identify gaps between specific technical security requirements and the architecture of a given system and provide detailed technical recommendations on appropriate design or architecture improvements
- Verify requirements were implemented properly
- Design guidance that describes best practices and common pitfalls for cloud system design, infrastructure integrations, application development practices and application runtime principle
- Provide hands-on support to Information Security, Engineering, and Application Development teams with their project needs
- Serve as a cyber security subject matter expert for across all supported cloud service providers, assessing the business impact of cyber security risks to the enterprise and identifying options and recommendations for mitigating those risks.
- Work with clients and project teams to gather requirements, design and construct solutions
- Partner with architects and engineering teams to define, design and implement components of the platform and application architecture
- Establish communication and training plans in junction with Cloud Product Team
- Provide leadership and mentoring in the areas of expertise and architecture to peers, developers, management and business users including technical expertise, coaching, and ad-hoc training.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
Bachelor’s Degree – Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Security, or Engineering
Master’s Degree – Computer Science, Information Security or related field
- 5 – 7 years’ experience architecting solutions
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in Information Security
- Experience communicating with business partners
- 7 – 10 years’ experience architecting solutions
- Business communication skills, both written and verbal and able to solve unconventional problems
- In-depth expertise of cloud IaaS/PaaS technology, popular cloud service providers and information security industries, their current developments, trends, issues, and fundamental concepts
- In-depth expertise in analyzing a wide spectrum of enterprise cloud service provider systems and services robustness and needs, and making practical recommendations to address them
- Experience with common information security management frameworks, such as HITRUST, ISO 27001, CobiT, ITIL
- Participate in evaluations and recommend solutions to support enterprises security controls across all areas of Information Security
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice