Hm Health Solutions Inc.
Job Description :
Execute a process to develop an Identity & Access Management security architecture that processes information of various levels of sensitivity. The Identity & Access Management security architecture must be compliant with existing enterprise technical security control requirements models. Produce gap analysis documentation to identify any gaps between specific technical security requirements and the architecture of the system and provide detailed technical recommendations on appropriate mitigation measures. Advise and consult clients responsible for the architecture, design, implementation, and deployment of technical security controls on appropriate application of existing security services to solve their problems or enable new business opportunities. Research and evaluate new security technologies to be used as point solutions to gaps where the project is unable to take advantage of or needing greater functionality than reusable enterprise security services. The security architecture work will include operating system and application security identity, authentication and authorization, data protection, and partner/vendor access to corporate systems/data.
- Enhance security team accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
- Determine security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements; conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments; identifying integration issues; preparing cost estimates.
- Plan security systems by evaluating Identity & Access Management security technologies.
- Implement security systems by specifying Identity & Access Management methodologies and equipment; directing equipment and software installation and calibration; preparing preventive and reactive measures.
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- May begin to provide leadership and mentoring in the areas of expertise and architecture to peers, developers, management and business users including technical expertise, coaching, and ad-hoc training.
- Support assurance compliance to required standards, procedures, guidelines and processes.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
Bachelor’s Degree – Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Security, or Engineering
Master’s Degree – Computer Science, Information Security or related field
- 5 – 7 years’ experience architecting solutions
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in Information Security
- Experience communicating with business partners
- 7 – 10 years’ experience architecting solutions
- Business communication skills, both written and verbal and able to solve unconventional problems
- Understanding of the information technology and information security industries, their current developments, trends, issues, and fundamental concepts
- In-depth expertise in analyzing a wide spectrum of Identity & Access Management technical systems and services robustness and needs, and making practical recommendations to address them
- Experience with common information security management frameworks, such as HITRUST, ISO 27001, CobiT, ITIL
- Knowledge of ubiquitous authentication and access control technologies (LDAP, AD, RACF etc.) and common protocols (RADIUS, KERBEROS, SAML, etc.)
- Participate in evaluations and recommend solutions to support enterprises security controls including: authentication, access management, and access reviews.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org