Job Description :
This job is accountable for leading a team that manages and coordinates the integrated operational infrastructure, reporting and services of the Enterprise Learning and Development function. Participates in the development of, and oversees implementation and administration of, enterprise Learning and Development policies, processes, and procedures. Prepares financial and/or operational analyses and reports, and audits current procedures to monitor and improve efficiency of operations. Manage the day-to-day activities as appropriate.
- Perform management responsibilities to include, but are not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Plan and oversee strategic, operational, and administrative programs, projects, and/or services of broad significance to the enterprise Learning and Development function.
- Accountable for manageing the day-to-day operations for the Enterprise Learning and Development function and ensuring event delivery within schedule and other business constraints.
- Lead evaluation of business processes and operational and/or financial effectiveness. Analyzes and resolves complex issues and provides alternative solutions as necessary. Accountable for leading process improvement for identified gaps that result in operational ineffeciencies.
- Lead the analysis of functional Enterprise Learning and Development needs and make recommendations to leadership for changes in staffing, facilities, health and safety compliance, finance, technology and/or administrative functions. Work with the Learning and Development department leads regarding resources to support training activities and interests. Manages the demand and intake processes.
- Interpret, implement and ensure compliance with enterprise and community of practice Learning and Development administrative policies and procedures. Recommends new internal policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
- Extensive Experience Leading a Learning and Development Advisory Group
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration
- 3 years of Enterprise Strategic Planning OR
- 1 year of Learning and Development Leadership OR
- 5 years of Business Operations Management
- 5 years of Lean Six Sigma
- 1 year of Functional/Technical Expertise in Learning and Development
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Strategic Mindset
- Drives Results
- Manages stakeholder groups – Stakeholder management
- Balances diplomacy and tact with assertiveness
- Communicates effectively (written & verbal)
- Stakeholder management
- Listening and processing skills
- Translate into recommendations and resolutions
- Manages Conflict
- Prioritizes effectively
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice