Job Description :
This job will develop, manage, and own enterprise-wide curricula including Leadership, Professional Development, IDFS, and Compliance Related focusing on curation and driving delivery through innovative and efficient design. The incumbent will lead the Learning and Development Enterprise Governance process and will be accountable for leading the enterprise community of practice, developing and managing the standards of the Learning and Development center of excellence.
- Perform management responsibilities to include, but are not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Accountable for leading the Learning and Development Governance process including stakeholder management across functions and business units. Develops and manages the Learning and Development enterprise community of practice strategy.
- Accountable for developing and driving the Learning and Development effeciency strategy.
- Accountable for driving the implementation of requirements for learning and performance improvement across the enterprise and leading requirements manifestation into new and innovative business processes through external and internal learning and development ecosystems.
- Accountable for the development and management of enterprise cirriculum based upon collaboration with both Learning Advisory Leadership and the L&D Learning and Development community of practice.
- Accountable for the development and management of an Enterprise Learning and Development Center of Excellence including but not limited to development of a standardized learning and development ciriculum, processes and methodology development, as well as standard operating procedures.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration
- Extensive Experience Leading a Learning and Development Advisory Group
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration
- 3 years of Enterprise Strategic Planning OR
- 5 years of Stakeholder Management
- 5 years of Functional/Technical Expertise in Learning and Development
- 3 years or Learning and Development Leadership
- Strategic Mindset
- Drives Results
- Manages stakeholder groups – Stakeholder management
- Balances diplomacy and tact with assertiveness
- Communicates effectively (written & verbal)
- Stakeholder management
- Listening and processing skills
- Translate into recommendations and resolutions
- Manages Conflict
- Prioritizes effectively
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org