Gateway Health Plan
Job Description :
This job oversees a marketing team to develop and implement integrated marketing plans and campaigns for the Organization’s lines of business, products, services and customers. Collaborates with cross-functional teams and matrix partners to ensure business and channel alignment of marketing plans. This includes marketing efforts as they relate to driving leads for new sales, retaining current members, and engaging members in their health plan. The incumbent identifies and prioritizes opportunities through situation and competitive analysis to set objectives. Develops positioning and value proposition messaging for products and services. Continuously works with team members and matrix partners to evaluate customer insights, trends, and KPIs, while analyzing results, and therefore refining marketing plans as needed. Oversees the development and review process of all marketing materials through vendor management and oversight, as well as ensuring all required deadlines are being met while continuing to adhere to current processes. Ensures compliance with all Organization, brand, federal and state guidelines, policies, procedures, and requirements. Budget planning and management to ensure business partners objectives are met in the most efficient and cost effective way.
- Perform management responsibilities including, but not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Collaborate with director on assembling a team to assure the right talent and resources to effectively meet objectives.
- Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develops and implements policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Oversee and work with a marketing team to develop and implement integrated marketing plans and campaigns to support the Organization’s lines of business, products, services and customers. Collaborate with cross-functional teams and matrix partners to ensure business and channel alignment of marketing strategies and objectives. This includes marketing efforts as they relate to driving leads for new sales, retaining current members, and engaging members in their health plan.
- Oversee the development and review process of all marketing materials that are developed through internal teams and external vendors. Work with internal team and matrix partners to prioritize work, resolve barriers in an effort to maximize productivity. Develop and/or review creative briefs created by the marketing team, internal partners and/or agencies to assure alignment of goals and objectives. Ensure key stakeholder input and approval and that all required deadlines are being met while continuing to adhere to current processes and corporate, federal and state guidelines.
- Budget planning and management to ensure business partners acquisition, retention and engagement objectives are met.
- Continuously evaluate vendor and internal partner performance and stewardship to optimize budget investments. Leverage internal partner resources as appropriate.
- Continuously evaluate customer insights, trends, and KPI’s, while analyzing results and therefore refining marketing plans as needed. Develop reports and presentations to communicate these results to key partners and stakeholders.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Marketing, Business or Communications
- 6 years of relevant experience in lieu of Bachelor degree
- Master’s Degree – Marketing or Communications
- 5-7 years of experience in Marketing
- 3 years of managerial experience
- Healthcare and/or health insurance business experience
- Production and vendor management experience
- Proficiency in Excel and Adobe (or other editing tools)
- Business Analysis ability
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice