Gateway Health Plan
Job Description :
This job develops integrated marketing strategies and plans for a line of business and/or portfolio of products and services to advance business goals. Conducts market assessments utilizing primary and secondary research. Identifies and prioritizes opportunities through situation and competitive analysis to sets objectives. Develops positioning and value proposition messaging for products and services. Develops and specifies detailed requirements for multi-channel tactics including direct response (digital, mail, mobile, DRTV, IVR, other), mass media (advertising, PR), sales channel and event marketing. Analyzes and refines campaign plans to continually refine and optimize marketing deliverables. Includes responsibility for both BtoB and BtoC marketing including acquisition, retention and CRM.
- Create and implement marketing strategies and integrated plans for portfolio of products and programs in support of the business (or cross-business) units to achieve desired outcomes.
- Develop plans based on knowledge of the market segment including B to B (group benefit administrators) and B to C (members of groups), product and market segment business strategies and competitive/market dynamics.
- Design detailed integrated implementation plans and timing for all tactics in marketing plans including measurable objectives, creative brief, marketing messages and claims, campaign data specifications, and creative mandatories.
- Ensure channel integration in support of the marketing plan; integrated suite of tactics could include direct marketing, advertising the marketing plan; and media planning, public relations, digital and additional channels.
- Develop creative briefs and evaluate creative delivered from agencies and internal partners.
- Negotiate and manage strategic relationships including agencies, spokespeople, and consultants. Ensure deliverables meet/advance the Organization’s brand.
- Develop requests for primary and secondary market research, providing research objectives and stimulus.
- Utilize insights gained through market and sales data, market/competitor research, program and project performance to guide marketing strategies and tactics that resonate with B-to-B and B-to-C audiences.
- Budget responsibility for select marketing programs.
- Develop and deliver insightful presentations and strategies to the business unit and executive committee where appropriate.
- Analyze results of tactics and determine program effectiveness and next steps to advance business objectives.s as assigned or requested.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- MBA or other Masters degree in related discipline.
- 3-5 years of relevant, progressive experience in the area of specialization. Grandfathered experience requirements effective August 2016.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Does this role supervise/manage other employees?
Is Travel Required?
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org