Job Description :
This job architects and engineers solutions associated with analytic data for the organization and, working closely with the IT teams, assists with the design, build, and upkeep for these solutions. This includes creating pathways for analysts to access operational, derived, and external data sets. The incumbent is responsible for the operation of Big Data Platforms as they are associated with analytic data discovery.
- Receiving some direction, work closely with IT to architect and engineer solutions to provide views for the Analytic Data Warehouse. This would include working with the proper the teams, assisting with the design, building out the design, and providing upkeep for the solution.
- Assemble, test, process, and maintain the Analytic Discovery Platform for the analytics organizations. This will include working to maintain pipelines with key analytic platforms throughout the organization.
- Work with alternative analytic data systems to incorporate them into the operational data flow for the Analytics Teams. This may include products purchased by the organization that must be ingested or modeled/derived data maintained by analytic teams.
- Complete tasks associated with a project. Meet with customers as part of a team lead by Lead or Senior.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Systems Analysis, Data Processing, Healthcare Informatics, Management Information Systems, or related field
- 3 – 5 years of Data Analytics Experience
- 1 – 3 years of Stars/HEDIS/Value Based Program Experience
- 1 – 3 years of Data Warehousing Experience
- 1 -3 years of Database Administration Experience
- 1 – 3 years of Healthcare Industry Experience
- 1 – 3 years of Report Writing experience through SAS or Python
- 1 – 3 years of requirements gathering experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Microsoft Office
- Understanding of Relational Databases (Teradata, Oracle, DB2)
- Teradata, Oracle, DB2
- Trouble Shooting
Travel Required: 0% – 25%
Referral Bonus: Level 1
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice