Hm Health Solutions Inc.
Job Description :
This job assists the team and the business on information needed by stakeholders in making human capital decisions and in managing employees. The incumbent assists the intermediate and senior level team members to support business partners on workforce analytics and planning projects; supports teams in determining what data is useful to the stakeholders – gathering and analyzing that data; and assists in development and maintenance of such materials as staffing models, metrics, reports, presentations, and dashboards. Assists with staffing governance which pulls together all facets of staff demand and supply, focusing both on cost optimization as well as employee acquisition/engagement/retention; and which includes participation from all business and support stakeholders. The incumbent may collaborate with technology partners regarding the use of systems, programs, software and other tools associated with workforce planning and analytics.
- Assist in the preparation and analysis of data related to the workforce in order to support staffing decisions. Understand the Organization’s strategic and operating plans, cost targets, and workforce utilization requirements. Apply workforce planning methodologies and associated tools/reports.
- Assist in data gathering, needs assessments, staff modeling, cost-of-workforce assessments, and survey processes to provide business intelligence that produces actionable insights. Directly support intermediate and senior workforce planning, workforce management, and supports business leaders. Build partnerships and work within service level agreements with not just business leaders but also internal partners critical to staffing: including Finance, HR, Learning and Development, and Onboarding.
- Support the team to recommend, develop, and implement metrics and other measurements for workforce productivity, ROI, HR program effectiveness, etc. to improve business results. Attend regular forums and interactions to educate and assist in holding business leaders and support partners accountable for timely workforce-related decisions and actions.
- May help the team to design and implement new management tools which optimize workforce planning and management (for example: workforce analytics and planning systems; Tableau dashboards, Skills Inventory systems, and similar reports and tools). May work with team to assist in making recommendations regarding technology and other tools to improvement workforce planning and workforce management.
- Help the team to design and implement KPI’s that serve as catalysts for change by helping leaders and managers make data-driven decisions about their workforce (e.g., turnover, span of control, headcount demographics, staffing efficiencies, engagement measures, risk-of-leaving for high performers, effectiveness of hiring processes).
- Participate in the development and sometimes in the delivery of presentations to partners and business leaders regarding workforce dynamics and metrics that impact business outcomes (e.g., improve the effectiveness of customer-facing staff, identify specific competencies that drive better business results, reduce turnover in key positions, attract and retain a diverse workforce).
- Support the team on ad-hoc projects per the direction of Leadership and the Workforce Consultant adding in properly addressing the needs of the organization.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Management, Human Resources Management, Statistics, Industrial Engineering or related degree or 6 years of progressive, related experience in lieu
- 1 – 3 years in Business Intelligence or Data Analytics
- 1 – 3 years in Capacity Planning or Staffing Models
Referral Bonus: Level 1
- Statistical Analysis and Measurement
- Statistical Sampling Methodology
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- HR Policies, Standards, and Procedures
- Human Resources Consulting
- Influence and Persuasion
- Collaborative Problem Solving
- General Computer Skills
- Written & Oral Presentation Skills
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org