Hm Health Solutions Inc.
Job Description :
This position will support the Dental Enrollment and Billing Solutions systems for United Concordia, an affiliate company of Highmark Health. United Concordia is a national leader in dental insurance serving more than 8 million members worldwide.
Due to Department of Defense (DoD) contract requirements, the incumbent who fills this position must be a US citizen, and must also pass a background check.
This job supports one or more analytical aspects of the application product life cycle, within a sub-product scope (one or more application components). Uses minimal judgement and discretion to assist in collaboration with customers to understand capability needs, gather project specifications, create business cases and cost sheet analysis, translate high-level business needs into detailed requirements for new capabilities (and change request/enhancements on existing capabilities), analyze data to determine business problems, trends, or opportunities for process improvements, create/execute test cases, provide root cause analysis and corrective action plan, verify delivery of customer needs, and ensure quality delivery. Also supports identification, documentation, and resolution of risks, defects and issues. May analyze market trends for competitive insight to correlate into business value statements. Begins to build organizational and platform knowledge in one or more disciplines to advance professional track career. Requires basic understanding of end systems impact of changes across multiple systems.
- Work with more senior team members, customers, Software Engineers, Architects, and Capability Managers to assist in capturing capability needs and driving quality business solutions. Assist with the creation and maintenance of deliverables such as business vision, requirements, personalization to different clients, and user interface design.
- Participate in the full software development life cycle by actively participating on Agile scrum teams in various roles, including, but not limited to, Scrum Master, Business Technical Analyst, User Interface designer, Capability Manager, or Tester, based upon experience and need.
- Support various aspects of requirements testing (e.g. testing plan, scenarios, documentation, defect management) to ensure minimal production defects are realized and completing analysis of the results tying back to customer impacts.
- Assure compliance for required standards and all necessary approvals have been obtained throughout the project lifecycle.
- Effectively communicate with team members, customers, partners and management, including assisting with or conducting requirement walkthroughs and sprint reviews, reporting project status, enabling vendor solutions and providing accurate and concise documentation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Information Systems, or related field
- 6 years of related experience
- 0 – 1 year in Lean/Six Sigma
- 0 – 1 year in the Health Insurance Industry
- 0 – 1 year in the Healthcare Industry
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- The Open Framework Group (TOGAF)
- Six Sigma
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Analytical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Report Writing
- Agile Methodology
- Agile Project Management
0% – 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Physical work site required
Employee Referral Level: 1
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org