Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Provides day to day support, participates in strategic planning efforts, and designs current and future Kronos Scheduling modules (Workforce Central Timekeeper – basic scheduling, Workforce Central Advanced Scheduler, and Workforce Central Health Care Extensions). Responsible for database and table maintenance, application maintenance and upgrades, licenses, and platform maintenance and upgrades. They will serve as a technical lead for all system and application components, and will provide direction for projects and initiatives that support the Workforce Management Office (WMO). Additionally, the System Administrator will collaborate with HR Payroll Systems (HRPS) and HM Health Solutions IT (HMHS) to support technical and vendor components.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintains the security of the System by the appropriate assignment of system access to users in accordance with the policies.
- Maintains up to date knowledge and necessary program training and is thoroughly familiar with the product features/capabilities and future -state work flows.
- Responsible for the integrity of the Billing and Clinical system.
- Works with other departments to pull and interpret report data if needed. Writes ad-hoc reports if needed from the billing and clinical system.
- Inputs, reviews, updates, and monitors the accuracy of the systems dictionaries. Responsible for the addition of new client groups.
- Works directly with the vendor when needed to promote optimal functionality, including documenting cases for system problems, receiving updates and changes, and researching continuous improvement and new features.
- Performs daily, weekly, and monthly maintenance, reporting and file transfers.
- Responsible for the operation of other payor systems
- Provides 24 hour on call support rotation
- Assists in the development, implementation, review, and revision of policies and procedures pertaining to the applications. Assists with the development, maintenance, and testing of disaster recovery plans.
- Interacts with management and personnel in the course of supporting user problems, and designing new functions when needed.
- Attends specification meetings with Applications team to determine scope and limitations of projects.
- Prepares weekly status reports and keeps manager informed of any system related issues.
- Participates in Team meetings.
- Participates in various Office/Super Champ meetings when needed.
- Assists in functional unit and modular testing.
- Assists in Project management from project analysis, work planning, task scheduling, resource utilization, modification, and testing to post implementation audit when needed. Informs management at regular intervals on the status of the projects.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities
- Minimum of three years collection/patient accounting experience;
- Valid Driver’s License
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college / university, or a high school diploma / Associate’s degree combined with over five years’ related experience
- Three years system administration / analytics experience in a hospital / health insurance setting
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org