Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Provide services to the day-to-day operating objectives of the assigned area by participating in projects and programs appropriate to the needs of the assigned area, participating in the planning and implementation of projects and initiatives and conducting research and reporting including recommendations or proposals for action.
- Display effective communication skills by interacting directly with colleagues, clientele and/or other internal or external constituencies in the planning of assignments and the resolution of day-to-day operational problems.
- Maintain and organize design library
- Assemble binders and order samples
- Assisting with site verifications or punch walk-throughs
- Providing project support
- Assist with standard design guidelines
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- For College Interns: Full or part time enrollment in an accredited post secondary education program
- Interior Design or a related field
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice