Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating the educational activities for the assigned area(s) and participating in meeting the educational needs for assigned area(s).
- Plans, develops, implements and evaluates educational programs and utilizes methods, measurements and tools to evaluate achievement of learning goals. (30%)
- Works in collaboration with leadership and staff to facilitate and implement quality and performance improvement initiatives. (30%)
- Serves as an educational consultant for leadership and staff in areas of program development, clinical practice, regulatory compliance, professional development, and other assigned committee work. (25%)
- Participates in the coordination and continuity of orientation programs. (10%)
- Conducts and analyzes formal and informal learning needs with leadership and staff. Develops and implements annual competency and education plan(s). (5%)
- Performs other duties as assigned or required, including direct patient care.
- Master’s Degree in Nursing, Education or relevant field
- Current PA licensure as an RN
- 2 years relevant clinical experience and two years education/training experience
- CPR instructor certification
- Certification in area of specialty
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice