Job Description :
The job is highly focused on acting as a thought partner with leaders to ensure that business decisions and talent actions within the unit support strategic goals of division and business. The incumbent is typically assigned to divisions or sub-units with a heavy operational focus and/or low to medium organizational complexity and maturity. The position will mobilize business leaders to drive and execute on think UP actions and deliverables and ensure the business is prepared for readiness and adoption. The incumbent will also serve as a thought partner with leaders to ensure business decisions and talent actions support strategic goals and ensure effectiveness of relevant leadership team. Will also enable the flow of talent and manage high potential talent including creation of development opportunities.
- Act as thought partners with leaders to ensure business decisions and talent actions within unit support strategic goals of division and business.
- Ensure effective leadership team practices.
- Mobilize business leaders to drive and execute on think UP actions and deliverables. Ensure business is prepared for readiness and adoption.
- Enable flow of talent and manages high potential talent including creation of development opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Human Resources
- Master’s Degree in Business or Human Resources
- 5 years in Strategic Human Resources
- 5 years of Talent Strategy development
- 5 years of Change Management
- 3 years in Data Analytics
- 3 years of Retail or Consumer experience
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Ability to interact with all levels within the organization with strong assessment and influencing skills
- Communication & executive presentation skills
- Alignment of talent strategy to business strategy
- Ability to lead through change
- Understanding & application of HR data and analytics & business financial performance
Language (Other than English):
0% – 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Referral Level Payout 3
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org